Blog the Change for Animals takes place this week, so let’s gear up!
On July 15, blog about a cause near and dear to your heart, inspire the involvement of your readership, and share that vision here with the BtC community! This event positively impacts animals and advocates at a local level, one-on-one.
TO BLOG THE CHANGE
1. Grab the badge. Visit BtC4animals.com. Copy the code below our sidebar BtC badge and paste it into your blog’s sidebar. This let’s folks know you’re taking part and how they can get involved too.
2. Drive Traffic. Share the Date. Need a great post for your Facebook wall or Twitter? What about this!
THIS WEEK! July 15: BLOG THE CHANGE FOR ANIMALS – Get the badge & spread the word! http://bit.ly/9I4bw0 #BtC #bethechange
3. Post to your blog on July 15. Support your favorite shelter, foster or friend. Need more ideas? Support End BSL: Operation Denver and solicit post cards for Maggie Marton’s cause, or find tons of inspiration from the list of participants for the original Be the Change Challenge as hosted by four special BlogPaws panelists. Whatever you decide:
- Make a fresh commitment to act on behalf of animals
- Inspire others to do the same
- Spread the word
4. Add your link on BtC4animals.com. On July 15 at 12:01 AM EST, you’ll see a link list appear below. Add your blog’s name and post URL – not your main domain – so others can find your cause.
5. Share the good will. Visit others on the list throughout the day and offer support where you can. Remember, a kind word can generate change too! Don’t forget to share your post on Twitter (hashtag #BtC), Facebook and to email your friends too.
For extra credit: Click “Get the Code” at the end of the list and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. While not required, this adds the list to your site too, providing a terrific way to spread the word and generate traffic to and from your page.
Have fun and we’ll see you there!