Blog the Change: October 15th!
Blog the Change for Animals takes place this week, so let’s gear up!
On October 15, blog about a cause near and dear to your heart, inspire the involvement of your readership, and share that vision here with the BtC community! This event positively impacts animals and advocates one-on-one.
TO BLOG THE CHANGE
1. Grab the badge. Visit BtC4animals.com. Paste the code below our sidebar BtC badge to your blog’s sidebar. This lets folks know you’re taking part and how they can get involved too.
2. Drive Traffic. Share the Date. Spread the word! Share this on your Facebook wall and Twitter:
THIS WEEK! OCT 15: BLOG THE CHANGE FOR ANIMALS – Get the badge & spread the word! http://bit.ly/buSn5z #BtC
3. Post to your blog on October 15. Support your favorite cause, shelter, foster or friend. Need more ideas? Revisit previous causes on BtC4animals.com. Many can still use your help. Whatever you decide:
- Make a fresh commitment to act on behalf of animals
- Inspire others to do the same
- Spread the word
4. Add your link on BtC4animals.com. On October 15 at 12:01 AM EST, you’ll see a link list appear below. Add your blog’s name and post URL – not your main domain – so others can find your cause.
5. Share the good will. Visit the list throughout the day and offer support where you can. Remember, a kind word can make a difference! Share your post on Twitter (hashtag #BtC), Facebook and to email your friends too.
For extra credit: Click “Get the Code” at the end of the list and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. While not required, this adds the list to your site too, providing a terrific way to spread the word and generate traffic to and from your page.