Blog the Change: January 15th
Blog the Change for Animals takes place this week, so let’s gear up!
On January 15, blog about a cause near and dear to your heart, inspire the involvement of your readership, and share that vision here with the BtC community! This event positively impacts animals and advocates one-on-one.
TO BLOG THE CHANGE
1. Grab the badge. Visit BtC4animals.com. Paste the code from our sidebar to your blog’s sidebar. This lets folks know you’re taking part and how they can too.
2. Share. Post this to Facebook and Twitter:
JAN 15: BLOG THE CHANGE FOR ANIMALS! – Get the badge & spread the word! http://bit.ly/buSn5z #BtC
3. Write your blog post on January 15. Support your favorite cause, shelter, foster or friend. Need more ideas? Revisit previous causes on BtC4animals.com. Many can still use your help. Whatever you decide:
- Make a fresh commitment to act on behalf of animals
- Inspire others to do the same
- Spread the word
4. Add your link on BtC4animals.com. On October 15 at 12:01 AM EST, a link list will appear below. Add your blog’s name and post URL – not your main domain – so others can find your cause.
5. Share the good will. Visit listings throughout the day and offer support where you can. Remember, a kind word can make a difference! Share your post on Twitter (hashtag #BtC), Facebook and email friends too.
Extra credit: Click “Get the Code” at the end of the list and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. While not required, this hosts the list on your site too, generating traffic to and from your page.